- Swimming helps to develop the heart and lungs of the baby.
- Increase food digestion and absorption, increasing the immunity of the baby.
- Develops the neurotics and intellectuals
- Swimming just like baby in the mother’s water, baby feel more comfortable and safety. It help newborn/baby to develop regular sleep and ruduce crying .
- Improve relationship between parents and the baby.
- Swimming trains the sight, hearing, touch and balance of the baby.
- Develops newborn/baby’s motor skills and flexibility
**Baby in China City starts to swim from the 1 weeks in the hospital and from 4 weeks at home.
***In Malaysia recommend babies start swimming after the umbilical cord drops of.
Remark : Baby who is unsuitable to swimming
1) APGAR scode under 8 point
2) Baby is ill and under treatment
3) Pre-term baby under 32 weeks and the weight under 1800g